01 Jun COVID Official Reopening Policy: June 2020
Meetings by Appointment Only
COVID has affected us all on many levels. CDP has tried to stay nimble and adjust as circumstances have changed. Through it all, our biggest priority continues to be keeping everyone safe.
As we officially reopen our business, we have learned that the safest way to serve our clients is by appointment only
- For the foreseeable future, we’re seeing clients by appointment only–and that means
- New business appointments are by Zoom or phone. (All offices)
- We’ve made it easy to schedule an appointment on our website. On our Contact page, look for the Make Appointment boxes under the Walnut Creek and Dublin sections. You’ll be able to select the day and time for your appointment as well as the service you are requesting. The top of our homepage links to the Contact page as well.
- You also can call for an appointment. Walnut Creek: 925.407.1010; Dublin: 925.479.9600. We’re here to help you.
- The Walnut Creek office is open on Saturdays by appointment.
Be confident that we are doing everything we can to keep our offices safe
- Our team is wiping down surfaces after meeting with each client.
- We are social distancing and wearing masks and gloves.
- We have placed hand sanitizer strategically around our offices, and we have installed plexiglass screens at our desks.
- Only one set of customers is in the office at a time. We will expand to two as soon as we can ensure safety.
Oakland and Dublin Offices
- The Oakland office is open by appointment on Thursdays only.
- The Dublin office is open every day from 10am-4pm by appointment.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation
We want to thank all of our clients for helping us adjust to the evolving COVID situation. There will continue to be changes, and we will keep you apprised as our operations change. In the meantime, stay well, stay informed, and continue to practice social distancing. It works!