Gift certificates now available through our online storefront!
California Document Preparers is delighted to announce that we are now offering gift certificates! They’re the most-requested presents during the holiday season for a lot of very good reasons–gift certificates require no shopping or wrapping, there are no size restrictions or guessing about individual tastes.
A great way to jumpstart a Living Trust
We began thinking about gift certificates when several clients mentioned that they were having difficulty getting their aging parents to create or update their Living Trusts. This is a common refrain—creating end-of-life documents is a never a popular topic. Yet creating—or updating—a Living Trust is one of the most thoughtful things you can do for your loved ones. You will be saving them the expense and agony of Probate at what will already be a very difficult time for them.
But it’s not just Living Trusts and it’s not just the holidays
- Think about our gift certificates for birthdays, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day.
- It’s not just about Living Trusts. One of our clients mentioned that she’d love to send her sister a gift certificate to urge her to start her long-overdue divorce proceedings.
- You may know someone who’s been meaning to change his business entity from sole proprietor to an LLC.
A gift certificate is a great way to prompt people into taking action!
How this works
- Our website has an online shopping cart that is easy to use, secure and seamless. We’ve made our gift certificates available at a range of price points, starting at just $100.
- Choose an amount and click “Add to Cart”. You can buy several at the same time, in the same or in different denominations, just by adding them all to the cart. When you’re finished, click “View Cart”.
- After verifying or modifying the contents of the cart, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- At this point you’ll enter your personal information and select the California Document Preparers office that is the most convenient location for the person who will be using the gift certificate: Oakland, Walnut Creek or Dublin
- When you’re ready to pay, click “Proceed to Paypal” in the bottom right. We use Paypal to process your payment, but you don’t need a Paypal account; you can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Discover, regardless of whether or not you have a Paypal account.
- Receipt plus gift certificate. After you complete payment, you will be emailed a receipt for your records. You will also receive the gift certificate that you can either email directly to the recipient or print out and tuck into an envelope and send along with your own personal message.
Questions? Contact the California Document Preparers office that you’ve selected. We look forward to helping you.